Friday, July 1, 2011

The (almost) $0 bathroom makeover - Day 8

I'm still technically working on the cabinets.  I think I have a solution to my hardware problem.  I'm currently testing spray painting the porcelain knobs we have.  I'll let you know how it goes.  I may use those on the drawers and the pulls on the doors, or, but the knobs on the decorative drawers, since they won't be used much, and the pulls on everything that will be used.

It's a work in progress.

I'll be sanding the base of the cabinet today and staining so that it matches the doors.  The hinges were painted by the previous homeowner so I'm considering getting the paint off of those, which could be an issue.  We'll see how that goes as well.  :)

The primer and spray paint were leftovers from something else as well, so I'm still on $0 dollars.  So far, so good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment