Thursday, June 30, 2011

The (almost) $0 bathroom makeover - Days 3 - 6

CLEAN , PREP, PAINT
I cleaned the bathroom and got most of the kids things out of the way. This is the part where things get exciting, but don't skip any steps! TAPE TAPE TAPE to paint, or if you're really good, cut in all your corners and edges. I took all the doors off of the cabinets and the drawers and fake drawer faces are all out and off.

Imixed up a nice color using two of my no VOC paint colors from previous room paintings and cut in all my edges and corners.  I taped around the mirrors... just so I could get in behind them.  They're very difficult to remove.  I also taped around my light fixtures since removing them was tough as well.

We're looking good!  And so far, our spend is ZERO!

 
 
 



Next up is refacing our cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment